Monday, November 11, 2019

Ted is analyzing a project using simulation. His focus is limited to the short-term. To ease the simulation process

Which one of the following types of analysis is the most complex to conduct? 
 
A. 
scenario

B. 
break-even

C. 
sensitivity

D. 
degree of operating leverage

E. 
simulation
Refer to section 11.2


32.
Ted is analyzing a project using simulation. His focus is limited to the short-term. To ease the simulation process, he is combining expenses into various categories. Which one of the following should he include in the fixed cost category? 
 
A. 
production department payroll taxes

B. 
equipment insurance

C. 
sales tax

D. 
raw materials

E. 
product shipping costs
Refer to section 11.2


33.
Which one of the following statements concerning variable costs is correct? 
 
A. 
Variable costs minus fixed costs equal marginal costs.

B. 
Variable costs are equal to fixed costs when production is equal to zero.

C. 
An increase in variable costs increases the operating cash flow.

D. 
Variable costs are inversely related to fixed costs.

E. 
Variable costs per unit are inversely related to the contribution margin per unit.
Refer to section 11.3


34.
Which of the following are inversely related to variable costs per unit?

I. contribution margin per unit
II. number of units sold
III. operating cash flow per unit
IV. net profit per unit 
 
A. 
I and II only

B. 
III and IV only

C. 
II, III, and IV only

D. 
I, III, and IV only

E. 
I, II, III, and IV
Refer to section 11.3

No comments:

Post a Comment